Charleston 10' x 10' Cantilever Umbrella
Dimensions: 120.0” x 120.0” x 120.0”
Cover: Heritage Alpaca
The Charleston cantilever umbrella will provide the needed shade on those, hot, sultry, summer days. The enormous 10’ x 10’ canopy is made from Sunbrella, the number one fabric for outdoor use. Sunbrella will not fade, or, or mildew and can be cleaned easily with mild soap and water. Complete care and cleaning instructions are available at www.sunbrella.com. The robust frame is made of Aluminum so it will never rust. The cantilever design means that you can enjoy your shade without a centre pole getting the way. The umbrella includes a 4 position tilt feature to block that late day sun, plus it rotates 360 degrees so you can easily change your shade. The base that is provided can be filled with sand or water to weigh as much as 300 lbs., and features telescoping wheels that allow easy movement of the umbrella. These wheels retract so that the umbrella is secured once in the desired position
- All aluminum frames will not rust
- 4 position tilt feature
- Umbrella rotates 360 degrees
- Umbrella base can be filled with sand or water to maximum of 300 lbs.
- Base has telescoping wheels so the umbrella can be easily moved. Wheels retract so that umbrella is secure when in position.
- Canopy is made from Sunbrella fabric, the number one fabric for outdoor use. For complete care and cleaning instructions please go to sunbrella.com.